Sunday, October 9, 2011

Swirly Girls Bakery

FROM WHAT I SAW ON YELP, I THOUGHT SWIRLY GIRLS WOULD BE A GOOD BAKERY.

I was wrong. I went to Swirly Girls in Daybreak's SodaRow after reading good reviews on Yelp, teaching me a lesson never to trust what other people say. I walked in to their cute little shop, but the moment I saw the cupcakes I was disappointed. I could tell that the frosting was going to be light, when I like my frosting dense. But I decided to get one anyways. I ordered a simple chocolate cupcake with chocolate frosting and a mini Milky Way on top. The cupcake has NO flavor and the frosting tasted incredibly cheap. The only part that tasted good was the mini Milky Way on top. I will not be back to Swirly Girls. It tastes like the owner of Swirly Girls stops at the Harmon's in The District every morning and buys some cupcakes to sell at Swirly Girls. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment