Monday, August 29, 2011

City Cakes Vegan Bakery/Cafe

I love anything vegan.

City Cakes is a vegan bakery/cafe. Their sandwiches and peanut butter chocolate bars are TO DIE FOR.  Everything that they make is vegan, and a few of their items are gluten free! They even offer vegan dog treats. This visit I decided to resist my normal order of a sandwich and a gluten free chocolate peanut butter bar, and go for a chocolate cupcake. What a mistake. This cupcake was dry, and incredibly hard to cut with my fork. The "frosting" barely even resembled frosting. I think that this cupcake could have been really good, but it had sat out for too long. The vegan chocolate mocha cookie that my mom ordered was old as well.

I love vegan food, but this cupcake didn't satisfy me.

IBrake4Cupcakes is on twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment